Oral pathology professor at King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, KSA has maintained a website of his articles and lectures. Some of the topics are
- General Pathology for Dental Students: A Concise Text A 50 pages handbook
- Cleft lip and cleft palate (presentation with historical background and pictures)
- Developmental Disturbance of Hard Dental Tissues
- Acute and chronic inflammation
- Infections of oral and para-oral tissues (Presentation with gross and histo-pathological pictures)
A 435 pages book published by WHO in 2005.
Slides are part of Medicine course by Tufts University for dental students.
By Michael Colvard, DDS, MTS, MS
By Michael Finkelstein, DDS, MS of The University of Iowa College of Dentistry,
By the University of Iowa Health Care.
Material from United States Air Force 2013.
Informative article by American Cancer Society.
Material compiled from Grand rounds presentations at Departnent of otolaryngology. University of Texas.
Dr Hsing-Hao Su, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital published in J Chin Med Assoc • October 2006 • Vol 69 • No 10
Joa˜o Massano, MD; Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2006
Liviu Feller, Johan Lemmer; Journal of Cancer Therapy, 2012, 3, 263-268
Nicolás Bolesina, Fabián L. Femopase
JADA, Vol. 132, November 2001
American College of Radiology
http://www.acr.orgAmerican College of Radiology/
Causes of gingival hyperplasia could be due
- Antiepileptic drugs(phenytoin)
- Cyclosporine(immunosuppressant drug
- Nifidipine (calcium channel blocker)
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy
- Remove the cause, give alternate drugs
- Gingivectomy /gingivoplasty
- Surgical excision of enlarged tissues
Articles for Giant cell lesion